Vice President Digital Sales
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Current employees and contingent workers click here -- to apply
and search by the Job Posting Title. iHeartMedia StationsJob
Summary:Oversees digital sales management activities for Texas Area
region (Corpus Christi, Beaumont, McAllen, Waco,
- Manages Digital revenue and accountable for meeting/exceeding
assigned Digital Budgets in assigned Region/markets.--
- Oversees Digital Sales activities and processes including
preparing budgets, revenue forecasting as necessary and controlling
digital sales expenses.
- Oversees management of available Digital advertising inventory
to drive most profitable sales.
- Sets sales goals and guides subsequent goal-setting
- Obtains, allocates and adjusts operations resources to achieve
sales and service goals.
- Translates market and Digital business strategies into specific
actions to generate sales and revenue.
- Develop strategic digital sales solutions that integrate with
iHeart's additional non-digital media assets.
- Generate new business/digital revenue and deepen existing
- Act as a strategic resource (ideation, brainstorming) for Sales
Managers, AEs and clients across the Region.
- Constant liaison between sales, clients, and vendors.
- Expert on digital product features and benefits including Ad
Tagging, Rich Media, Data Sharing for attribution and
effectiveness, Audience Targeting, Viewability Studies,
- Client facing meetings with AEs and Sales Managers.
- Ongoing personal and team training and development specific to
Digital marketing in general and iHeart's digital platform.
- Work with our Digital Sales Engineers, Project Managers,
Operational Support and 3rd Party ad tech partners to ensure that
we are properly planning, selling, executing, optimizing and
recapping all Digital Sales campaigns.
- Help Sales Leadership team--recruit and hire digitally savvy
sellers with client base and in market
- Strong understanding of digital, broadcasting, marketing,
promotion, and collection standards
- Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue
- Excellent leadership and coaching ability; can successfully
coach others in sales practices
- Deep understanding of local markets, customers, and competitors
in order to target needs and drive sales
- Can create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Adept as entrepreneurial self-starter
- Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and multi task
- Can push self and others to achieve and excel in a fast-paced
- Excellent business and people decision-making skills
- Can model positive energy and handle stress in the face of
challenges, deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Excellent communication and influencing skills across multiple
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with
- 3+ years' experience as a Digital--Sales Manager in media
industry with proven track record of success
- Broadcast/traditional media sales and/or sales leadership
experience a plusEducation
- 4-year college degree preferred--Certifications
- IAB Certification preferredLocationWeslaco, TX: 901 E Pike
Blvd, 78596Position Type Regular The Company is an equal
opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in
employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability,
ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other legally protected
classification or status. Our organization participates in
E-Verify. Click--here --to learn about E-Verify. Current employees
and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job
Posting Title. Posted 16 Days Ago Full time Req22834 About Us
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States,
reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month - we specialize in
radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events
across the nation and provide premier opportunities for
Keywords: iHeartMedia, Edinburg , Vice President Digital Sales, Sales , Weslaco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!