Company: C2 GPS- Lower Rio Grande Workforce
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Data Analyst (DA) is responsible for ongoing data analysis
and synthesizing business intelligence information to support
recommendations for action. - The DA maintains a library of model
documents, templates, and other reusable knowledge assets to ensure
management and staff has actionable data insights that is
consistent and reliable.
- Monitors, collects, analyzes, and interprets workforce data to
support workforce goals.
- Uses all databases, management information systems and related
reporting systems and tools to extract, compile, analyze and
interpret performance data.
- Generates standard and custom reports summarizing business,
financial or economic data for review by management, other staff
members and stakeholders.
- Oversees and ensures data integrity requests, to include review
and processing changes such as deletions, merges, and other change
requests for customers in appropriate systems and databases.
- Manages timely flow of business intelligence information to
users and management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.REQUIRED
- Knowledge of workforce development, economic development,
business intelligence and trends, and project management.
- Knowledge of effective project management techniques and
practices to include planning, development, implementation, and
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis, business intelligence,
spreadsheets, technology, and computer skills. - Familiarity with
scripting languages, VBScript, Python, R, and related data analysis
tools and systems such as Power BI, Data Studio, etc.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills,
organizational skill, and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use statistical methods to analyze and interpret
information and data and provide relevant feedback for action.
- Ability to work with complex and extensive databases and
- Understands the implications of data for both current and
future problem-solving and decision-making.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates or Undergraduate degree preferred.
- (1-2) Years of experience in data analysis strongly
- Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of required
- Valid drivers license and proof of insurance with good driving
record. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferredPHYSICAL DEMANDS
Physical requirements include lifting to 10 pounds occasionally.
Subject to standing, sitting, bending, and walking to perform job
scope. Requires visual acuity, speech, and hearing. - Working
conditions are primarily in an office environment. Occasional
driving and travel required. Flexible hours may be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: C2 GPS- Lower Rio Grande Workforce, Edinburg , Data Analyst, Professions , Weslaco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!