Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Experience a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed
vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry's most highly-esteemed
beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise.
Building authentic community. Creating a real sense of
belonging-even as they're plotting a bold, strategic course of
exciting innovations destined to revolutionize the industry.
Think robust organizational support. Ever-increasing levels of
investment. And a healthy dose of personal empowerment and growth
opportunity. All with a company of unwavering strength and
We are the future of beauty services. Be part of the
We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions
open now or in the near future, depending on current business
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
On a daily basis, you'll have the opportunity to display your
artistry in ways that draw out the potential in all
guests-delighting them with the newest trends and ideas, enhancing
their esteem, and setting them loose to conquer their worlds.
Seriously. Could anything be more rewarding?
You'll accomplish all of this by:
- Performing hair services including hair design, haircuts,
color, texture, hair treatments, makeup applications, and ear
piercing (where applicable)
- Building personal and professional rapport with all guests
- Providing professional product recommendations as part of all
- Meeting/exceeding all individual sales and productivity
- Attending mandatory educations events and workshops
- Assisting in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays
- Adhering to all Salon standards for guest service and
- Attending manager led monthly business development meetings to
support personal business growth
- Demonstrating your personal style (while adhering to the Ulta
Beauty dress code)
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will be 18+ years-old with a Cosmetology
and/or Barber license, no relevant work experience is necessary.
Additional requirements include:
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques
- Proficiency with equipment needed to perform technical
- An engaging personality to build and maintain strong customer
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
States Permitted to Hire Licensed Barbers
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
States NOT Permitted to Hire Licensed Barbers
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum
of 4 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful .
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles'
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Edinburg , Hair Stylist, Other , Edinburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!