Company: Church's Chicken - Corporate
Posted on: March 17, 2023
To serve each guest courteously, quickly and efficiently while
adhering to the procedures in the Service Section of the Church's
Operating Standards Manual (the "OSM"). Accomplishes tasks in a
timely and orderly manner.
- Greets all customers with a sincere smile, making them feel
welcome through positive, pleasant, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Takes and fills the customer's order within company mandated
- Suggestive up sell of products as directed by management.
- Collects money and delivers order to customer.
- Immediately attends to any customer service problem or
complaint. Notifies manager as needed.
- Verifies opening reading and bank. Is accountable and
responsible for all cash issued and received
- at their register during their shift and all guest checks used.
Counts down drawer at end of shift to
- ensure accuracy.
- Immediately notifies Manager in Charge of any deletions,
over-rings or equipment problems.
- Ensures that all product holding times are strictly
- Ensures products on the counter or in the display case are
properly rotated and attractively displayed.
- Keeps display case interior and exterior clean at all
- Stocks the service area with a sufficient supply of napkins,
cups, lids, etc. Maintains an adequate
- supply of iced tea.
- Performs all other duties as assigned. Requirements
- High school diploma or GED; at least 6 months of experience
that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities
- Knowledge of all restaurant policies, practices and operational
and human resources procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact
professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and
- Must be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to receive money and accurately count back
- Practices adequate security measures in cash handling, making
frequent cash drops and maintaining
- a minimum amount of cash in the drawer.
- Basic computer skills.
- Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
- Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of
the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Critical Thinking - Defines and resolves a situation or problem
by analyzing issues involved, weighing options, and evaluating
alternatives; maintains objective attitude; approaches situations
and problems systematically; uses observation, experience,
reflection, and/or reasoning to drive business forward.
- Influencing Others - Convinces and persuades others in either
positive or negative circumstances to accomplish goals and
objectives; responds to objections successfully; uses tact when
expressing ideas or opinions.
- Initiative - Takes action proactively; addresses issues or
opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and
accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a
- Innovative and Creative - Looks for ways to improve oneself,
the job, the project, the system, and the organization; challenges
conventional practices, generates new ideas to create novel
solutions to problems.
- Managing Execution - Manages multiple projects and effectively
prioritizes tasks and goals; uses goals to guide actions and create
detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks;
utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
- Negotiating - Presents issues or ideas in a clear and
influential manner; maintains an open-minded and non-judgmental
attitude; listens to others' views and empathizes.
- Relationship Management - Initiates and develops relationships
with others; demonstrates credibility; confronts conflict quickly
and professionally; inspires confidence in others.
WITH GREAT CHICKEN COMES GREAT OPPORTUNITY. We're chicken
passionates serving chicken passionates. If you're hungry for a
career that's fun, fast-paced and loaded with opportunity, then
you've come to the right place. At Church's -, we're not your
typical quick service restaurant. We make real comfort food that
makes a difference in peoples' lives. And for over 65 years, our
restaurant has been a place where hardworking people can get ahead
and go on to do amazing things by serving others.
Keywords: Church's Chicken - Corporate, Edinburg , Guest Service, Other , Alamo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...