Business Intelligence Specialist I - FT - Days
Company: Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description Position at DHR Health POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible
for maintenance and monitoring of existing BI reports, applications
and infrastructure, as well as creation, maintenance and
implementation of new applications, databases, reports, and
dashboards. The candidate must be self-motivated with a strong
attention to detail and the ability to fill multiple roles within
the BI environment. POSITION EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School/GED required
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hospital or healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to interpret requirements and technical specifications
and translate and present in an understandable and user-friendly
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence end user tools and
knowledge of database architecture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in at least one of the areas of database
administration, ETL programming, data visualization, report
writing, or SQL programming preferred JOB KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 0 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence,
reporting or equivalent technology experience. POSITION
- Work with business units to develop Operational Reports, data
summaries, and dashboards to support their goals using business
- Provides support for user community on business intelligence
- Works on low to medium complexity tasks within one or more
- Works on one or more tasks/projects individually or as a team
- Works with internal and external customers and IT partners to
develop and analyze business intelligence needs.
- Perform data validation to ensure the data is within the
required quality standards.
- Adheres to current standards.
- Assists in the development of end user training materials.
- Interpret business requirements and technical specifications in
order to complete tasks as needed.
- Works under supervision of the manager and takes support and
guidance from Level II and Engineer level staff to accomplish
- Lends support and guidance to team members as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Doctors Hospital at Renaissance, Edinburg , Business Intelligence Specialist I - FT - Days, Other , Edinburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!