Material & Supply Yard Assistant
Company: Integrated Talent Strategies
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a -Material
Handler / Forklift Operator -to work with a top energy and utility
company in the Edinburg, TX area. This company is highly reputable
with several awards for growth, equality, and safety. Integrated
Talent Strategies (ITS) is looking for dedicated workers and
experienced equipment operators for this role.
- This is a full-time, long-term position with growth
- 1st shift 7:00 am to 4:00 pm with possible overtime.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO
- Vision, Dental, 401(k), Short Term Disability, and Life
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year's Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor
Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay.
- Great work-life balance.
- Operate Heavy JLG Equipment that can move up to 12K pounds of
- Work outside in a laydown yard managing inventory by conducting
cycle counts, staging, sorting, and reporting damages.
- Load and unload materials from trucks and trailers.
- Drive company flat beds or pickup trucks to transport materials
to local yards. (No overnight travel).
- Work along others to complete tasks.
- Ability to be a Spotter in the yard with equipment.
- Completed High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Good communication skills to spot and carry out tasks.
- Outdoor Heavy Equipment Operation in a construction setting or
lay down yard.
- Experience operating equipment such as All-Terrain forklifts,
Telehandlers, Cranes, and other JLG equipment is
- Safety-focused, Punctual, Team Oriented, Respectful, and
- Repetitive lifting and carrying items up to 70 lbs.
- Stand, bend, and lift throughout shift.
- Work indoors and outdoors in different types of
- Work is completed in both heat and inclement weather
- Comfortable moving materials with heavy equipment that are long
and awkwardly shaped.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing
in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. - Founded in
1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to
remain a strategic partner for the job seeker. - - -
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected
architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business
today. - Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the
flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has
allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with
a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition
reimbursement. - To learn more, go to or click below to directly
contact your recruiter.
Keywords: Integrated Talent Strategies, Edinburg , Material & Supply Yard Assistant, Other , Edinburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!