Flexo Helper 1st Shift Production ~Donna TX
Company: Packaging Corporation of America
Posted on: September 13, 2021
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
People • Customers • Trust
PCA Donna TX is looking for (1) one applicant - Flexo Helper 1st
Shift Production Department
- Set-up rails, print, and die cut section on Flexo accurately in
accordance with proper setup techniques.
- Inspect all dies before and after running to ensure that any
necessary repairs are made before the next run.
- Ensure all bolts for cutting dies are in place and tightly
- Monitor box quality, including, but not limited to, loose
liner, warp, correct size, and print. Check rolls for damage.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by operating the
machinery at available capacity and speed.
- Assist Operator, Assistant Operator and Utility with job duties
on the machine.
- Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner,
including but not limited to: Production Data Machine Operational
Status, Safety Data, Quality Data.
- Turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including
safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Adhere to production schedule and make recommendations for
optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service
- Report any unusual scheduling issues to Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High school diploma/GED.
- 3+ months experience working on a Flexo machine.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with varying
temperatures, handle multiple requests simultaneously.
- Ability to work within a team and effectively communicate with
- Ability and willingness to work overtime on short notice, both
during the week and weekends.
- Experience in a corrugated industry, packaging, or other
PCA provides a competitive comprehensive benefits package.
401K - Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision and others Supplemental
All qualified applicants must apply at
Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other
Keywords: Packaging Corporation of America, Edinburg , Flexo Helper 1st Shift Production ~Donna TX, Other , Donna, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!