Call Center Representative
Company: Move It Storage
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Call Center Representative:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Politely answer inbound sales calls and provide accurate,
satisfactory answers to customer inquiries or to obtain information
- Generate customer interest in the companys products or
- Rent units, accept payments, and collections on delinquent
accounts via phone
- Assist existing tenants by answering questions, resolving
concerns, and etc.
- Track tenant account information
- Follow up with customers as necessary
- Shift Hours are anywhere between Mon-Sun from 8am to 8pm.
- A High School diploma/GED equivalent
- At least six months of related experience in direct sales,
retail and/or customer service is required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Exhibits good problem solving and verbal skills and can work
- Must be computer literate with standard typing skills, and able
to work a 10 key.
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Hourly Rate: $11-12.00/hr
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive
list of duties and standards of the position. Employees will follow
any other instructions and perform any other related duties, as
assigned by their supervisor. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Move It Storage, Edinburg , Call Center Representative, Other , Edinburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!