Accounting Intern - PRN - Days - Accounting
Company: Doctor's Hospital at Renaissance
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Healthcare Intern will be exposed to a learning experience
that is both broad-based and insular in nature; an ideal exposure
to modern health care delivery practices through one or more core
projects, weekly meetings with their mentor/manager, and
participation in cross-functional educational experiences.
Throughout the internship, the Intern will gain familiarity with
the operations of the hospital through full exposure within
departments of the hospital. Healthcare Interns have opportunities
to build knowledge and skills in a health services setting with
organizational responsibilities ranging from assessment, planning
and delivery of care . Furthermore, the Intern will have the
opportunity to enhance their conceptual knowledge base and skills
following completion of the internship.
- Coursework towards a Bachelor's degree at the Junior or Senior
level, in Sciences, Chemistry, or other Healthcare related field
- Must be available on-site at this facility location for the
duration of the internship.
- Experience using modern office equipment, computer systems and
Microsoft Office programs.
- Must work effectively as a team member, with management staff
and must be able to work independently and/or unsupervised.
- Must maintain a high standard of confidentiality and
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, ability to work as part of a
team, excellent organization and problem solving skills, ability to
assume initiative required.
- Solid judgment in decision-making, ability to act with little
or no supervision.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed below. The
qualifications listed below are representative of the education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
RESPONSIBILITES: Include the following, however other duties may
- Assist to create data reports on LOS, Case Mix.
- Assists to maintain physician professional licensing
- Must be able to collect and analyze data in relation to
- Prioritize and handle diverse workload of projects,
correspondences, and project/report tracking.
- Conduct research into a variety of healthcare issues and best
practices for Hospitalists
- Draft, review, and edit reports, opinions, correspondence,
articles, and other documents.
- Must be able to use general office equipment such as computer
and on line healthcare research skills.
- Must be able to meet the public and DHR officers,
administrators and employees in a courteous manner, using tact and
- Must be able to multi task and meet assignment deadlines.
- Gather and collect statistics for the Hospitalists groups
- Assist in development of Hospitalist policies and procedures,
job descriptions and process improvement protocols.
- Other duties as assigned by the Administrator of Clinical
Keywords: Doctor's Hospital at Renaissance, Edinburg , Accounting Intern - PRN - Days - Accounting, Other , Edinburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!