Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Company: Kemper Insurance
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Kemper is looking to meet individuals interested in a
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Opportunity!!
Position Available: Bilingual Customer Service
Kemper is one of the nations leading specialized insurers. Our
success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people
who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every
day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities
for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy
work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kempers
products and services are making a real difference to our
customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team,
you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that
delivers on our promises.
Serves as the primary application fulfillment and retention
resource for Infinity a Kemper Company across various carriers.
- Reviews all new business applications for completeness and
prepares them to be sent to customers as needed.
- Requests additional information from customers when
- Assists customers with electronic signature process to drive
- Schedules and places call-backs to ensure customer signature
has been obtained.
- Assists with tracking, collecting, and documenting receipt of
all required information and documents from new business
- Forwards documents as needed to appropriate personnel.
- Completes Form letters and memos, templates, and envelopes as
- Documents various internal records and reports as needed.
- Emails: Work Emails received from customers, companies etc
while keeping accurate notes on IPS and CRM.
- Correction Tasks: Will work task correction log and update all
pending tasks (corrections) to policies.
- Pending cancellations: Will take inbound or outbound calls
regarding pending cancellations while maintaining proper and
accurate notes on IPS and CRM.
- Suspense Items: Work all Suspense items for all carriers.
- Endorsements: Process any changes and updates (endorsements)to
policies regardless of form received (inbound call, email, outbound
- EOI/COI: Provides EOI (Evidence of Insurance) or COI
(Certificates of Insurance) upon customer request and will send via
email, mail, etc. May require Carrier follow up and special wording
- Payments: Process over the phone or mail payments and keep
accurate notes on both IPS and CRM with payment for Infinity
Policies otherwise just on CRM.
- Must add payment and premium amount collected to track
- Backup service units: Provide support to (Non - Infinity PPA,
CV, Property call volume only) by taking the call, servicing the
policy (endorsements, payments, providing EOI) Backup validation
- Provide support to (PPA, Non - Infinity PPA, CV, Property call
volume only) by taking the call to review and validate NB
validation form at time of purchase.
- Must complete all fields of the validation form. Signed app
must be forwarded as indicated per carrier (email, fax, mail,
- Unavailable Quality Validator Log: Will Assist with the
Unavailable quality Validator Log to follow up with open validation
forms to validate NB application and obtain signature if it has not
been obtained yet.
- Broker Services and Retention Form: Fill out Broker Services
and Retention Form to keep an accurate record of tasks worked
throughout the day. Follow Up:
- Follow up with carriers or customers to make sure their
concerns have been taken care of.
- Advises supervisors of questionable risks.
- Performs general clerical duties as assigned.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.
- All other duties as assigned...
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 6+ months previous customer service experience required.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required to
represent the agency in a professional manner.
- Pleasant telephone demeanor, and multitasking skills
- Must be able to speak, read and write both English and Spanish
- Must be well organized with ability to prioritize work and
perform job duties in an accurate, timely manner.
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality
across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a
workplace free from discrimination.
Kemper does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated
to pay a placement fee.
Kemper, with $8 billion in assets, is one of the nation's
leading insurers. The Kemper family of companies specializes in
property and casualty insurance and life and health insurance
products for individuals, families and small businesses.
Rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance
industry rating authority, Kemper ranks in the top 25 personal
lines property/casualty writers. Collectively, Kemper sells
insurance in 50 states and the District of Columbia and services
six million policies.
Keywords: Kemper Insurance, Edinburg , Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Other , Edinburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!