General Summary: The Production Line Member (Stacker/
Tagger) will support the Production Line Members by moving raw
products to the production line, bagging machine, and/or production
area. The team member will complete the entire finishing process
through his/her essential functions/duties.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities - Essential
- Support production team member by moving raw products to the
production line, bagging machine and production area.
- Removes boxes or cases of finished product from conveyors,
stack on pallets in a pattern indicated by the product
- Prepare the palletized unit for shipping by strapping and/or
- Remove finished products from production areas.
- Ensure proper labeling meet production specifications.
- Repack/rework products as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Mathematic reasoning and problem-solving,
- Language ability and effective verbal communication skills and
attention to detail.
- Heavy lifting and standing for a long period of time.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience working in produce industry preferred but
- Position requires constant standing, walking, bending,
twisting, squatting reaching and grasping as product is moved.
Other activities as supervisor discretion.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be capable of standing/walking for extended periods of
Work will typically be in a temperature-controlled environment.
There may be times when an employee is exposed to extreme cold or
hot weather conditions. Rarely will an employee be exposed to fumes
or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud
Notes: All services shall be provided in accordance with
established standards, principles and ethics of the profession,
applicable professional specialty organizations, and the
high-quality standard for which SOG International Staffing LLC, is
SOG International Staffing LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability,
veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other
statuses protected by law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this class
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.