Director of Nursing
Company: Touchstone Communities
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Mid Valley Nursing and Rehab
601 North Mile 2 West
Mercedes, TX 78570
Join Our Mission to Serve Others
Touchstone Communities is committed to bringing best-in-class
care to the patients, residents and Veterans we serve. Our purpose
is to glorify God by serving others through compassionate, skilled
care. Our dedicated team members are key to our success in
providing positive healthcare experiences.
Touchstone Communities is seeking professionals who share our
mission to improve the lives of those we serve every day. If you
are driven by the desire to help, heal and empathize in a work
environment where every voice matters, we encourage you to apply
ADON- Assistant Director of Nursing ( RN )
Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of this position is to supervise, provide and
coordinate nursing care in compliance with Community policies and
procedures and to assess residents' care needs and take appropriate
- Implement nursing policies and procedures
- Supervise nursing care provided to residents
- Assure adequate staffing to provide nursing care
We offer outstanding benefits!
Competitive compensation ~ PTO~ Tuition Reimbursement ~ Matching
401(K) ~ Health & Dental Available ~ Life & Supplemental Insurances
~ Team Member Chaplain Services
- Must have a current and valid RN nursing license or a current
and valid RN license from a Compact Party State.
- Nursing Leadership experience is a plus !
- Experience in Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing a must
- Should have great communication skills: written and verbal
communication and listening
- Should have excellent customer service abilities with patients,
their families, and other team members
Keywords: Touchstone Communities, Edinburg , Director of Nursing, Other , Mercedes, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!