Orthopaedic Total Joints Surgeon - physician led, large/growing health system!
Company: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now)
Posted on: February 12, 2024
- Thriving and growing national healthcare system seeks a BC/BE
Orthopaedic Total Joints Surgeon Edinburg, TX.!
- World-class, 445-bed facility that offers all the resources of
a large facility with more personalized care for each patient.
- Every patient treated at our state-of-the-art healthcare
facility will experience privacy during their road to
- Our patient rooms are all private, and include an ensuite
bathroom. In classic hotel style, our guests are able to order room
Benefits : Orthopaedic Total Joints Surgeon
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Position: Orthopaedic Total Joints Surgeon
- full time Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon to the communities
of McAllen and Edinburg, TX.
- This is a great opportunity to build an elective practice in a
growing area that enjoys a strong local economy and is experiencing
a huge need.
- Candidates must be board certified/board eligible
About the Community:
- Edinburg is a town in Texas with a population of 98,759.
Edinburg is in Hidalgo County. Living in Edinburg offers residents
a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In
Edinburg there are a lot of parks. Many families and young
professionals live in Edinburg and residents tend to be liberal.
The public schools in Edinburg are above average.
Contact Jon Crosby
Keywords: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now), Edinburg , Orthopaedic Total Joints Surgeon - physician led, large/growing health system!, Healthcare , Edinburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!