Director of Therapy Operations
Company: Weslaco Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
Posted on: September 14, 2023
*Lookout---Here We Grow Again!*
*COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH ERNEST HEALTH!*
*Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
*We are seeking a Director of Therapy Operations to join our
Responsible for the overall operations of the therapy department,
including high quality, cost effective delivery of patient care,
managing therapy personnel, and developing and implementing
approved department projects and goals. Integrates the hospital's
mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
- Current license as Physical Therapist, Speech Language
Pathologist, or Occupational Therapist required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Three years' experience in a hospital therapy management
- Knowledge of and adherence to current therapy theory and
- Knowledge of accreditation standards to ensure adherence to all
standards set forth by state and accrediting agencies of TJC and
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial
support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word
processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, clinical expertise, and
appropriate interpersonal skills.
_Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees
must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a
valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company
must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin
employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or
At Ernest Health, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members. Below is a
brief summary of our benefits.
* PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
* FREE prescription plans
* Dental and Vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Flex plans, 401K matching
* Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
* PET insurance!
* Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
* Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
* Work life balance
_At Ernest Health, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Relocation assistance
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Weslaco Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, Edinburg , Director of Therapy Operations, Healthcare , Weslaco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!