RHRP - Nurse Practitioner
Company: DOCS Health
Posted on: May 27, 2023
-Attention all Nurse Practitioners, we are calling you to
partner with us as independent contractors providing services to
our Military Service members. We will primarily work weekends, with
some occasional weekdays in the State of _________. DOCS Health is
in full preparation mode for our new services under the Reserve
Health Readiness Program (RHRP). - -
- Support Physical Health Assessments of military personnel. -
- Review health history, service member medical records, and
medical questionnaires. -
- Interview military personnel to determine current and prior
- Identify any concerns that need to be addressed immediately,
inclusive of Behavioral Health. -
- Document interview results for readiness classification in the
service member's medical record using the proprietary system.
- Days vary- primarily on Saturday and Sunday
- Anticipated start: March 2023
- Supervising Physician may required depending on the state
- Active FNP or NP license in the state
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Experience with Primary Care or Occupational Health -
- Experience with mobile medical services - preferred
- Knowledge of Military systems, protocols, and terminology -
- Adaptable to fast paced environments, with large volumes of
service members seen daily
- Able to work extended hours
- Able to work in various locations, including remote military
- Able to travel, with weekend availability - preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Not Required - Diagnose, treat, or prescribe medicationsWith
over three decades of experience, we are a trusted industry leader.
Our experienced team of clinicians and logistics professionals are
dedicated, and strive to do the right thing for our partners and
their members every time. Because of this commitment, we've set a
new standard of care delivery through our fixed-clinic, mobile
treatment center, telemedicine, and portable deployment models.
Join our team, and become a part of a bridge for better health. - -
-If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be
required to undergo background check (including criminal record
check) and drug screening. We use E-Verify in our hiring process.
-DOCS Health is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity.
All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance
with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws.
DOCS Health will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination
(including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a
person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a
transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information,
marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other
status protected by law.
Keywords: DOCS Health, Edinburg , RHRP - Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Weslaco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...