Client Support Specialist - FT - Varies - Outreach Lab
Company: Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Description Position at DHR Health POSITION SUMMARY : The
Outreach Client Support Specialist will represent the laboratory to
physicians, clients, and the community. Outreach Client Support
Specialist will serve as the problem resolution experts and ensure
clients retain high level of customer satisfaction with the
outreach laboratory. POSITION RESPONSIBILITES:
- Promotes the facility mission, vision and values by effectively
communicating them to others. Considers mission, vision and values
in developing services, standards and practices.
- Evaluates and solves problems related to collection and
processing of biological specimens for analysis
- Participate in continuing education for growth and maintenance
of professional competence.
- Other duties assigned Customer Service
- Answers the phone within three rings and identifies department
and self and asks, Renaissance Laboratories, how may I help
- Calling all Critical Values timely and accordingly
- Dresses in a manner that expresses professionalism.
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service and
meeting our customers needs with utmost care and courtesy.
- Treats all information as confidential. Does not discuss
patient/client matters outside of work. Issue Resolution
- Responds to client concerns in a professional and courteous
- Follows through and promptly resolves client issues.
- Accurately resolves client problems.
- Documents client issues and communicates resolution mechanisms
to outreach management. Ordering Facilitation
- Assists clients in ordering laboratory tests.
- Provides correct specimen requirement information.
- Troubleshoots online, requisition, and other test ordering
methods over the phone.
- Outlines test turnaround and result information to clients.
- Participates in teaching and orientation of others.
- Does not gossip, engage in verbal abuse, or use profanity.
- Promotes a harmonious work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Billing:
- Identifies and enters any missing data elements including but
not limited to missing charges, procedure codes, pricing, invalid
or expired CPT codes, missing payer and missing diagnosis
- Reviews transactions to include files associated with claims,
remittance payments, and eligibility and verification. POSITION
- High School graduate or G.E.D. certificate required
- Knowledge of medical terminology required JOB
- Previous laboratory experience is strongly preferred.
- Customer support experience required.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with all levels of
staff, physicians, patients, and families in an effective
- Exhibits tact, enthusiasm, and patience. Must be sensitive to
cultural and bilingual issues.
Keywords: Doctors Hospital at Renaissance, Edinburg , Client Support Specialist - FT - Varies - Outreach Lab, Healthcare , Edinburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!