Physician / Surgery - Pediatric / Texas / Permanent / Pediatric Surgeon
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Posted on: May 9, 2022
- BC/BE Pediatric Surgeon to provide the highest standard of
care for pediatric patients in South Texas.
- The ideal candidate, MD/DO, will have successful completion of
ACGME or AOA accredited residency in General Surgery followed by
successful completion of an accredited fellowship in Pediatric
Surgery and subspecialty certification in Pediatric Surgery by the
American Board of Surgery.
- Join 1 other pediatric surgeon and enjoy the support of a larger
pediatric health system.
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, health, life,
disability and malpractice insurance, retirement plans, paid time
off, CME allowance, and a sign-on bonus!
- New eight-level hospital is the only designated, freestanding
children's hospital in the Rio Grande Valley.
- Charming and historical city with mild climate allowing for
year-round outdoor family activities such as golf, cycling, and
tennis. The cost of living is low, and there is no state income
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., Edinburg , Physician / Surgery - Pediatric / Texas / Permanent / Pediatric Surgeon, Healthcare , Edinburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!