Assistant Restaurant General Manager
Company: Church's Chicken - Corporate
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Assistant General Restaurant Manager works under the direction
of the Restaurant General Manager. The ARGM is responsible for: the
hands-on day to day activities and operations of the restaurant,
assisting in ensuring the successful implementation of Churchs
initiatives and programs, assist in achieving or exceeding all
established financial sales and profitability plan, all banking,
and administrative responsibilities.
- Assists Restaurant General Manager (RGM) in ensuring all
employees are trained.
- Assists RGM in maintaining appropriate staffing and prepares
- Helps staff during high volume periods as needed.
- Assists in administering all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Assists in analyzing profit and loss statements and in meeting
established sales plan for unit.
- Maintains and records accurate inventory.
- Understands, enforces and adheres to all company policies and
- Assists in maintaining all company operations standards and
- Ensures that federal, state and local laws, regulations, and
ordinances are practiced and enforced,
- Maintains a clean facility at all times.
- Delivers consistent, high quality products daily, every
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required. Must have (1) years of
supervisory experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Successfully complete all training and make a passing score on
all applicable tests.
- Must have a valid driver's license and proof of valid
- Must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours and up to 40 hours
- Must be available to work a flexible shift including
- Knowledge of all restaurant policies, practices and operational
and human resources procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact
professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally
- and externally
- Knowledge of profit and loss statements
- Ability to implement policies and procedures.
- Skilled in developing employees by coaching, counseling, and
building strong work habits.
- Continuously working to improve customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of recruiting and interviewing potential team
- Ability to supervise others.
- Manage conflict resolution.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment.
- Build a Strong Guest Culture:
- Makes a special effort to exceed guest's expectations.
- Hold guests as the highest priority and acts as a role model
for team members by providing exceptional
- guest service.
- Leads by example and promotes an environment where there is a
sense of urgency to satisfy guests.
- Ability to investigate and resolve guests' complaints about
food quality or service.
- Establishes a friendly, welcoming restaurant environment.
- Build High-Performing Teams:
- Promotes a team environment by fostering respect, providing
shoulder to shoulder coaching and feedback, recognizing
achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating
- Hire, train, and develop the right people and plan staffing
- Displays exemplary on-boarding and orientation practices.
- Understands team dynamics and how to facilitate good
- Provides specific, timely, and actionable feedback
- Maintains Quality and Safety Focus:
- Ensures that all food products are prepared consistently with
Church's high quality standards.
- Demonstrates food and beverage operations: applying principles
of food preparation and production in
- accordance with Church's specifications.
- Ensures that all health, safety and sanitation requirements are
met in accordance with Church's policies as
- well as federal, state, and local standards.
- Follows all cash and security procedures to maximize employee
and customer safety.
- Maintains safe and obstruction free dining and work areas.
- Drives Results:
- Establishes clear achievable goals and communicates each team
- Gets results personally and from teams by effectively
communicating performance expectations and holding
- team members accountable for getting results.
- Regularly uses company provided tools to audit guest service
and food safety practices.
- Utilizes appropriate techniques to encourage and support staff
in meeting or exceeding desired goals.
- Provides clear and timely feedback on performance.
- Drives Sales:
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards
and marketing initiatives.
- Generate team member schedules ensuring coverage appropriate to
drive sales during peak day parts.
- Coaches team on communicating limited time offers, promotions,
and add on items to guests.
- Assigns stations that maximize efficiency for order fulfillment
and speed of service.
- Identifies sales opportunities and new business opportunities
in our local communities.
- Improves Profitability:
- Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs,
- Manages inventory and ordering/purchasing food and supplies
while applying appropriate cost control
- measures per Church's Company guidelines.
- Identifies and implements cost reduction or control
- Plan labor to meet business demand, manages hours to
- Follows loss prevention procedures for cash, employee and guest
safety and building security.
- Confronts issues directly and acts with integrity in all
- Demonstrates initiative; acts with a sense of urgency and
- Maintains high ethical standard; is highly respected and
- Technical Knowledge:
- Regarded as an expert within current role.
- Keeps up with trends and developments in his/her specialty
- Demonstrates the willingness to learn and improve personal or
WITH GREAT CHICKEN COMES GREAT OPPORTUNITY. We're chicken
passionates serving chicken passionates. If you're hungry for a
career that's fun, fast-paced and loaded with opportunity, then
you've come to the right place. At Church's -, we're not your
typical quick service restaurant. We make real comfort food that
makes a difference in peoples' lives. And for over 65 years, our
restaurant has been a place where hardworking people can get ahead
and go on to do amazing things by serving others.
Keywords: Church's Chicken - Corporate, Edinburg , Assistant Restaurant General Manager, Executive , Weslaco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...