Company: International Car Wash Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview:Take 5 Car Wash, a division of Driven Brands, is the
fast, friendly, and convenient car wash. As a team of car wash
people committed to being a leading, respected operator and
employer of choice in the industry, we pride ourselves on our
customer and people-first culture.
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Driven Brands (NASDAQ: DRVN) is the
largest automotive services company in North America, providing a
range of consumer and commercial automotive needs, including paint,
collision, glass, vehicle repair, oil change, maintenance and car
Our culture inspires high performance and innovation, enabling our
employees to go further, faster in their careers. With amazing
people and great brands, we confidently look forward to exciting
growth ahead, and believe in following values that support this
- This position requires 50%-75% travel
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to manage
technology at a high level.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and business acumen
related to Car Wash.
- Self-motivated, high energy, and a results driven individual
willing to do what it takes to achieve goals and exceed
IND4Responsibilities:A successful District Manager creates a
productive working atmosphere in our stores and hires store
managers who are committed to the company's success. Responsible
for creating the overall vision for each store in their district,
establishing benchmarks for store management teams and implementing
policies and programs that will help those teams achieve their
- Keeps employees motivated, makes hard decisions and resolves
- Planning & Organization skills: Establishes a systematic course
of action for self and others in order to accomplish objectives;
determines priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- Communicates clearly, concisely, and accurately in order to
ensure effective operations at the store and district level
- Supports and motivates the store management team within the
district to implement change that aligns with company
Employee Development & Team Building:
- Provides employees with coaching, feedback, and developmental
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with employees in
the district by understanding and addressing individual motivation,
needs, and concerns.
- Manages district-wide store management team by regularly
conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting
challenging goals to improve performance.
- Constantly monitors and manages district-wide management
- Regularly utilizes management information tools and analyzes
financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in
- Expected to keep and maintain budgets. Monitor P&L reports
for each store and develop effective ways to fill in any gaps
between actual performance and company projections.
- Constantly reviews store environments and key performance
indicators within the district to identify problems, concerns, and
opportunities for improvementJob Boards: #li-dg1 #hybrid
Keywords: International Car Wash Group, Edinburg , District Manager, Executive , Edinburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!