Company: LYNN LEE INC
Posted on: January 9, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTIONSince 1940, Dairy Queen-- has been one of the
world's best known and loved brands because they have created
extraordinary Fan experiences. Lynn Lee Inc. / FalCo. LLC , as a
franchisee of forty-one Dairy Queens and growing, works hard every
day to protect and maintain the continued success of the Dairy
Queen Brand by treating all team members and fans in a way that
creates smiles and loyalty. We are a performance-driven
organization and firmly believe that our employees are the catalyst
to the success of the company. With success as the ultimate goal,
we strive to create and provide an environment that offers
challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities
through a strong performance and values-minded culture.Assistant
Managers assist the management team in executing specific aspects
of the restaurant operations, which may include financial
performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales and
marketing. To set high standards and create a great environment for
the team to work.Operations
- Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
Strive for operational levels that meet or exceed the Fan's
expectations in the areas of quality, service and atmosphere,
creating value through an excellent experience and a fair price.
Accurately complete designated duties such as inventory control,
ordering of products, cash control.Training
- Ensure that shift leads and crew are trained and fully
knowledgeable on all PRIDE systems and routines, product recipes,
food safety practices and restaurant safety practices.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated
into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, setting each
scheduled shift up for success.Business Planning
- Assist in the execution of the restaurant's business plan as
directed by the Director, taking advice and coaching from the
owner, Director, ADQ Business Consultants, field staff and Director
- Understand how to react to issues impacting the restaurant's
profit & loss (P&L) to optimize sales and profit, such as
analyzing COGS and taking corrective action if necessary,
maintaining inventory, projecting restaurant demand changes
throughout the year and adjusting labor accordingly, ensuring that
cash control/security procedures are followed, and understanding
the P&L implications of workers' compensation claims.
- Assist the Director with developing and implementing strategies
to increase average meal checks and frequency of Fan visits.Fan
- Ensure that Fan service in all areas meets or exceeds company
- Establish standards for the management team and crew to handle
- Ensure that customer complaints are promptly and appropriately
addressed to resolve the problem and ensure that each dissatisfied
customer becomes a return Fan.
- Understand the importance of speed of service and resolve
bottlenecks in workflow.
- Build relationships with return or preferred patrons.Team
- Accomplish store objectives by assisting the Director with
hiring, training, coaching and developing shift leads and crew
members to build a highly skilled and productive team.
- Assist the Director with thorough training and new hire
orientations; clearly communicate job expectations; monitor each
employee and manager's performance and job contributions, provide
ongoing and helpful feedback against expectations.
- Role model and enforce policies and procedures.
- At a minimum, have a basic understanding of how to prepare
hourly employee schedules to meet the staffing requirements for
each day part and seasonal demands, as determined by the Director.
Ideally, should be able to perform this task for review and
approval by the Director.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant
staff to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working
climate, which will be conducive to maximize employee morale,
productivity and efficiency.Health and Safety Standards
- Must be ServSafe-- certified.
- Assist the Director with ensuring that Food Safety is the top
training priority in store operations. Ensure that proper hand
washing, product rotation procedures, and temperature logging are
visible and active behaviors. Role model and enforce safe food
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by
establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and
procedures; complying with health and legal regulations and
maintaining security systems or routines.
- Understands how to react in the event of an emergency such as a
workers' compensation accident, a robbery, etcStore Marketing
- Bring useful ideas to management about how to attract new Fans
and increase restaurant sales through marketing promotions and
- May assist the GM in some assigned aspects of local store
marketing activities and projects such as public and community
relations programs, evaluating local competitors' store marketing,
identifying and tracking changing consumer demands.Perform other
duties and responsibilities as requested by the GM.WORKING
- Perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including
moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work around nuts and other allergens.QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience Needed
- Minimum 1-3 years of high volume restaurant leadership
- Previous quick service restaurant experience strongly
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Proven track record of effectively managing COGS and
- Strong knowledge and application of safe food handling
- Must be ServSafe-- certified.
- Must be eligible to work in the United
- Customer focus - strong hospitality and customer service
skills, enjoys engaging with the customer.
- Trainer and coach - ability to be a strong trainer or coach to
others on restaurant routines and systems, as well as how to
effectively interact with customers and each other.
- Management skills - excellent track record of coaching and
training employees and effectively resolving employee relations
issues. Ability to motivate a strong team, and set a positive and
upbeat store environment.
- Organization and goal focus - must be highly organized and
detail-oriented with the capability to oversee many aspects of the
business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced
environment. Must be able to actively work to achieve and exceed
set goals for the business.
- Flexibility and adaptability -willingness to follow directions
and a commitment to meet DQ standards in all you do.
- Integrity - does the right thing even when no one is looking,
honest, earns the trust of others.
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY must be able to contribute to a fun and
friendly culture that thrives off of productivity and helping
Keywords: LYNN LEE INC, Edinburg , Assistant Manager, Executive , Edinburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!