Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: June 22, 2022
At - and through our businesses including and , we create
innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and
transportation that challenge what's possible for a sustainable
world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges
and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when
we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at
home. We boldly go.Why Trane Technologies Is The Best Company for
HVAC Field Technicians:
- Trane is recognized worldwide as the brand standard for HVAC
and Building Controls Systems
- Highly competitive and comprehensive total compensation program
including total cash compensation, benefits, holiday and
- Dedicated to a military friendly environment (Veterans are
highly encouraged to apply)
- Unlimited opportunities for career development and
- Determined focus to be the employer of choice in our industry
(we want to be the company where everyone wants to work)
- World Class continuing education, featuring Manufacturer (OEM)
- Company-wide commitment to promoting a strong work/life
- Organizational encouragement of community involvement and
sustainability (green initiatives)
- Late model, clean, and dependable company vehicle, high speed
laptop, uniforms, and smart phoneJob Summary---This role is the
primary service and maintenance contact for Trane Technologies
customers in a defined market with a diverse commercial base
including Healthcare, Process Manufacturing Facilities, Education
Institutions, and Office Complexes. You will be commissioning,
troubleshooting, repairing, and starting up HVAC systems in a
commercial environment. In order to perform your task you will
utilize your knowledge of air conditioning theory, pipe fitting,
and mechanical layouts. This position affords you the opportunity
to work with internal and external partners ranging from new
facility set ups to existing facility retro fits. Trane affords you
the opportunity to work directly for a leading manufacture giving
you access to technical support, training on newest technology and
comprehensive career paths with opportunity for growth
- Coordinates with team leader/project manager and customer to
precisely understand requirements for all on-site installation and
repairs by forecasting issues, gathering materials and
synchronizing on-site work.
- Represents the company by serving as the direct customer
contact and is responsible for products and equipment on assigned
projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, diagnosing
and repairing equipment and systems at customer's location.
- Uses cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety
of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications,
to diagnose and repair units.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining
flexibility to work overtime and weekends as the business requires,
including occasional overnight stays.
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and
maintains security and accountability of company issued and
procured assets by recording use, wear and
- A High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- 5 plus years of experience in HVAC. Technical School or formal
training is preferred.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working
proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
- Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12
months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but
not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years.
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or
multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the
previous 3 years.
- EPA Certification
- This position requires working in diverse conditions including
but not limited to mechanical equipment rooms with exposure to
noisy operating equipment, exposure to extreme weather conditions,
precarious places, and risk of electrical shock (high
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of
hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. - It requires
employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs., frequently
lift and or move up to 40 lbs. and occasionally lift and or move
more than 40 lbs. -We offer competitive compensation and
comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity
employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age,
marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any
legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Edinburg , HVAC Technician, Engineering , Weslaco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!